– We can now confirm following council approval we can recommence racing. The Covid Championship will be contested over 5 meetings which will be on the following dates, all meetings will have the usual support of Stock Cars, Ministox, Senior Minis and the bangers on the day are below:
Sunday 6th September – Micro Bangers, Ladies Bangers
Sunday 20th September – Micro Bangers, Junior Rookies
Sunday 4th October – B2B Bangers, Ladies Bangers
Sunday 18th October – 1600cc Bangers, Junior Rookies
Sunday 1st November – 2 Litre Bangers, Ladies Bangers
– Points scored over the meetings will count towards the championship in the same way they would throughout a normal season. To give the drivers something to race for and a thank you for supporting the club the top 3 in each class at the end of the 5 rounds will pick up the following prize money:
1st – £50
2nd – £30
3rd – £20
– Drivers MUST book in to race at these meeting and pay in advance. Once you have booked in a link will be sent to you to pay for your ticket* and any mechanics. Your booking will only be confirmed once payment has been made. There will be no turning up on the day to race, you will be turned away if you are not booked in to race. Bookings will open up the week before the meeting and close Wednesday night of the week of the meeting. Anyone booking after this will be refused. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. No ticket, no racing!
– Spectators will be limited and will be on a first come first serve basis. Tickets will be available to purchase off the website* from the Wednesday night before the meeting right up to Saturday night. DO NOT turn up on the day without a ticket you will be refused entry to the track and asked to leave. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. No Ticket, no entry!
– When making your way to the track please come in via Carnforth and NOT through Warton village. Please respect the community and the speed limits around the village and the town. Anyone who is seen speeding and registration plate noted down and passed onto us will simply be refused entry at future meetings. We must respect the surrounding area at all times!
*Please Note: There is a small handling fee added to the tickets by the company we are using, this is totally out of our control and we don't receive any of it.
Drivers booking post for 6th September will be up tomorrow.
Spectator ticket post for 6th September will be up Wednesday 2nd September.