🏁29TH AUGUST DRIVER / SPECTATOR INFORMATION🏁
‼️There is a Road Closed Sign situated at the beginning of Sand Lane on the road up to the track, please ignore this the road is open up to the track. The road is closed just after the house on the corner of the turn off to the track. Please follow the yellow signs for the racing if you are unsure.‼️
The final booking in list is below for all classes and its looking set to be another very busy action packed day in the sun! Sunday is going to be a busy day so please allow plenty of time to get in as there may be queues into the track.
– Advanced tickets will stay on sale until 10pm tonight.
– Gates will be open from 9am
– The entrance road to the track will be seperated for advance tickets and for those paying on the gate. Please make sure your in the correct lane to keep the entrance process running smoothly.
– Spectators please ensure you arrive TOGETHER with those on your advance tickets, if in separate vehicles please ensure you are next inline behind the ticket holder. Please make sure you have your email confirmation/ticket either printed out or on your phone and ready to show the gate staff. QR Codes will be scanned at the gate, any tickets showing as used you will be made to pay before entry is allowed.
– Spectators paying on the gate please try and have as correct change as possible.
– Face Mask/Covering MUST be worn when entering the track shop
– Please make use of hand sanitiser around the site
– Remember regardless of your thoughts about COVID-19 some people may have different feelings and will still want their own space and to wear a mask, if you are asked to move, please show them the respect and move away if requested. There is plenty of space around the site to watch from.
– Ensure you have your licence on hand ready at the gate
– When you get into the pits please ensure you have your Raceiever on as drivers meetings and practice are likely to be called through these
– Practice will be run in the morning like normal for those wishing to get some testing in before the meeting this is normally from around 10:30am. Cars MUST be scrutineered before going out for practice.
– The drivers meeting will commence at 11:40am
– Banger Scrutineering: Please ensure you get there as early as possible there will be a large number of cars to check and we don’t want drivers missing out on races.
– Cars for caravan race MUST have mesh covering 3/4 of the windscreen minimum and drivers door mesh is optional.
– Pit Parking has been organised, please park in the correct area, this will help keep the day running smoothly both for calling drivers up for races and clearing the track after races.
– Minis, Senior Minis, Stock Cars and Junior Rookies please ensure you have a working Transponder AND RACECIEVER. If you do not have one or are unsure it is working please speak to your class scrutineer.
– REMINDER that drivers MUST stay in there vehicle AT ALL times during and AFTER a race and must only exit the vehicle on a marshal’s say so or when you are back in the pits. Drivers that fail to stay in their cars WILL be loaded up for the remainder of the meeting. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Please remember to be courteous and show staff the respect they deserve if you are asked to do something, please do so, your been asked to do it for a reason. Any abuse shown to our staff and you will be removed, you have been warned!
Drivers Booked In To Race: